Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a day!

I realized today that I have a ton of work to do, and I love it! I do customer service, organized play, I'm the Clout forum admin, plus R&D and even a bit of marketing. I am not, despite what I may have checked on many previous job applications, a detail oriented person. I have to keep track of all this crap, and I'm not super good at that.

I did have one of those tasks. That one nagging task. The one I didn't want to do so I put it off until all my other tasks were done. You know the one. Well, once I got started on it, I realized it was totally simple, and I finished in about 20 minutes. Booyah!

After nearly a year of unemployment, I started to really get sick of people saying, "these things happen for a reason." I mean, really sick of it. While I don't believe they were precisely right, I have to say that things sure are working out right now.

The rest of my life is a crazy mess, but work is good. I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home